Mark Dilley work referenced in books:
Mark Dilley in book acknowledgments:
- Nooruddin, Irfan. 2003. Credible constraints: political institutions and growth-rate volatility, University of Michigan.
- De Leon, Cedric. 2004 Rebels in our midst: the American critique of capitalism in the Chicago two-party system, 1833-1877, University of Michigan.
- Picard, Alyssa. 2004. Making the American mouth: dental professionalization, dental public health, and the construction of identity in the 20th century United States, University of Michigan.
- Klobas, Jane E., Angela Beesley. 2006. Wikis:
tools for information work and collaboration, Chandos Press.
- Dobbie, David S. 2008. More than the sum of their parts? Labor-community coalitions in the Rust Belt, University of Michigan.
- Meyer, Rachel E. 2008 Perpetual struggle: Sources of working-class identity and activism in collective action, University of Michigan.
- Ides, Matthew A. 2009. Cruising for community: Youth culture and politics in Los Angeles, 1910-1970, University of Michigan.
Mark Dilley online contributor acknowledgments:
Mark Dilley referenced in archived writings: