Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
==== wiki-net ====
'''Our current wiki-net'''
Our wiki-net is a set of day-pages. [WhatIsADaypage What is a day-page?]
Our wiki-net contains information about what other wikis currently have our attention and about who cares for this wiki. Only the youngest day-page below determines our '''[http://www.communitywiki.org/mark?action=rss&full=1&match=%5E%5Cd%5Cd%5Cd%5Cd-%5Cd%5Cd-%5Cd%5Cd.*WikiNet wiki-net-feed]''' - the rss-feed for this information. <br>
See [OddWiki:WikiNet/WikiNetServer 'wiki-net' - wiki-net-server] about what this feed is good for.
There is the [WikiNode wiki-node] listing our possible neighbors in general. It's like a neighbor repository. Add to it please. Which of the neighbors on our wiki-node currently are the ''most interesting'' ones to us?
The wikis and people listed on the youngest day-page trigger which wikis and people are included on
* [HintsChanges hints changes] - the merged changes of the wikis currently included on [HintPages hints we're given]
* [WhoCaresHerePages who cares here?] - the current core contributors to this wiki
* [WikiNetBlogs wiki-net blogs] - our blog and the blogs of our currently most interesting neighbors merged
* [WikiNetChanges wiki-net changes] - our changes and the changes of our currently most interesting neighbors merged
For now please manually synchronize the contents of the youngest day-page below and the pages listed above.
To modify our wiki-net first copy the youngest day-page below into today's wiki-net and then modify it.
* '''[Self:action=new;id=WikiNet edit today's wiki-net-page]'''
[[month:-2 WikiNet]] [[month:-1 WikiNet]] [[month:+0 WikiNet]]
* [WikiNetWiderCalendar wiki-net / wider calendar] permits a wider view
* [Self:action=calendar full calendar] gives access to all day-pages
==== our current wiki-net ====
<journal 30 "^\d\d\d\d-\d\d-\d\d_WikiNet">
This change is a minor edit.
To save this page you must answer this question:
What does Mark do?
What does Mark do?
Replace this text with a file