This category is for pages that describe patterns for conflict description and conflict resolution in the wiki context. Click on the header to find related pages if you cannot find the page you are looking for in the list below.
You might be interested in the more general CategoryConflict.
- IntegrationAndIdentity – how wiki meet (or don't meet) the challenge of integrating foreign ideas
- WikiBasedDecisionMaking – conflict on wiki, how we make the hard decisions (warning: page is schizophrenic)
- SplitThePage – one way to deal with troublemakers is to split the page, trying to rescue the good parts
- HostileSoftware – some ideas for Wiki-hostile software, and some other ideas for how to deal with these ideas
WikiBasedDecisionMaking is schizo. Half of it wants to be about CategoryWikiConflict, the other is about CategoryWikiProcess.
The page even says so, halfway through:
- There are two situations here; making decisions about a wiki, and making decisions with or through a wiki. The stuff about copyright and the ease of StartAgain are unique to decisions about wikis; the rest are problems with making decisions through wikis.
I put it in here, CategoryWikiConflict, since the principal text is about conflict.
When the page is cut in two, we can re-evaluate the halves.