LionKimbro has a Discord server where he talks with people on the Internet, broadly.
Here’s the Discord invite:
Some of the major themes of discussion include:
- philosophy of life
- old time CW people (MarkDilley has been around a few times)
- “the Russians” (TimurIsmagilov, DanInSpace, GuAlSe?, and Timepoof)
- the people from the UniversityOfBayes?, and just random passer-byers
- my daughter SakuraKimbro?, sometimes
- “Check-in and Project Sharing Hour”
- When: Every other Sunday at noon, at noon Seattle time.
- Description: Meet with various people to check in about how you are doing, what you’re thinking about, questions you are holding, and what projects you are working on. It’s one hour. I’ll particularly be asking about how you are feeling. You don’t have to answer, but be prepared to hear the question asked.
- (The next one is 2021-04-11, at the time of this writing.)
- When: first 6th day of a month or a different day, depending on business of participants
- Description: See WikiMeet
TimurIsmagilov: The text above used to be a comment by LionKimbro; there was nothing else on the page then. All I changed is pronouns (I ➡ Lion, etc), removed the comment heading (the new:… part) and added a section about WikiMeet. Lion, please publish stuff like that in Lion-agnostic form from the beginning