See WikiMeet, InternetOfficeHours.
- The fate of CommunityWiki?
- teetering on the edge
- we need more people – Alex isn’t very involved, and two legs can’t hold up a table
- Examining people’s “home bases” on the Internet
Telegram is nice, TimurIsmagilov recommends it. DanInSpace agrees
- Introducing Dan (by Timur)
- hosted the keyboard wiki KlavaWiki
- interested in wiki technologies
- Introducing Lion (by Timur)
- Lion and his interest in Wiki
- Dan’s wiki at work
- LionKimbro has worked for Minecraft and Pokémon!!!
- LionKimbro wants wikis devoted to the capitol raid, US elections, etc with all available information
- Using web as a universal application platform: is this good or bad?
- WASM can be used not only in the web
- Kinda similar to X11
- Wayland is to replace X11 in the future (you can use it now though)
- Universal login platform
CommunityWiki should probably have narrow lines for ease of reading
We’re having an existential crisis
Maybe we should find where we should put ours energy
LionKimbro: Whoah!! That’s … Really, really really narrow!
Alex Schroeder: Yeah… 72ex if I remember correctly, which is what I learned from somewhere for reading. What would you use?
DanInSpace: New narrow page is cool, but i think it is too narrow.
TimurIsmagilov: 72ex (around 730px or so, btw) is nice for reading indeed, but a wider page would be ok. On MycorrhizaWiki wiki I use 800px.
Alex Schroeder: Using 80ex now, and no longer using a darker background for the html element to the left and right of the body; perhaps that also added to the narrow feeling.
Alex Schroeder: I think my age is showing. I need bigger font-sizes on smaller devices (my phone)… The side-effect is that font size increases if you use a narrow window.