Finally, an English-speaking meeting after many months! It’s a rather short meeting (1h) compared to some of older ones (3h at peak).
Gotta know each other beforehand.
- Going to study fundamental informatics at university
- Mac user, used to be tiling window manager user, then failed
- Creator of Mycorrhiza Wiki
- Had many scattered notes around the universe, decided to collect them in one place (CyberRachel)
- Has demands for wiki engines, none of them satisified him, decided to create his own.
- Boring phone
- Hates when people use Markdown accidentally on Mycorrhiza Wiki
- https://bouncepaw.github.io/sequira-en — article about one of Timur’s keyboards, Sequira
- CS student
- Manjaro computer
- Computers have the potential to help, but something is wrong about them
- ZettelKasten ex-user
- Fallback system that degrades
- UBports phone
- ThinkPad X220
Both have diaries.
- ISO date
- log of what happened
- 4 books, not all of them have text in them
- Multi-functional, not a log of events
Ryan's document viewer
- Not quite wiki
- Written in C
- No editing from the browser, just viewing
CS vs SE
Computer scientist is knowledgeable about the workings of a computer. More theoretical?
Software engineer architectures software, invents ideas. More practical?
Timur's story of CW